Biblical figures we know are in Hell

Cain

“Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous.” 1 John 3:12.

PS: Saint Alphonsus said that he knew that the mark God put on Cain was that God shriveled his murderous arms like the shriveled limbs of a dead tree.

King Manasseh

**3 “**Surely these things happened to Judah according to the Lord’s command, in order to remove them from his presence because of the sins of Manasseh and all he had done, 4 including the shedding of innocent blood. For he had filled Jerusalem with innocent blood, and the Lord was not willing to forgive.” 2 Kings 24.

PS: Saint Alphonsus and Cornelius a Lapide both got this wrong by incorrectly saying King Manasseh was forgiven by God. Manasseh was not buried with the previous kings, he was buried in his backyard like a common criminal.

Herod (The one eaten by worms)

20 Now Herod was angry with the people of Tyre and Sidon, and they came to him with one accord, and having persuaded Blastus, the king’s chamberlain,[a] they asked for peace, because their country depended on the king’s country for food. 21 On an appointed day Herod put on his royal robes, took his seat upon the throne, and delivered an oration to them. 22 And the people were shouting, “The voice of a god, and not of a man!” 23 Immediately an angel of the Lord struck him down, because he did not give God the glory, and he was eaten by worms and breathed his last. Acts 12:20-23

Pharaoh

The Israelites were protected by a pillar of fire and a pillar of smoke and an angel of the Lord but Pharaoh persisted in attempted genocide and was drowned along with every single one of his solders.

Let me know if you can think of any others i.e… Judas, Goliath, Sisera…

That’s some great documentation. I’m curious though, why you put it into the Apologetics category. How would you use this as evidence for the truth of Christianity?

I kind of put anything Biblical related that can be debated under the Apologetics category. I think this qualifies : )

1 Like

I believe we can speculate all we want and we will know the truth when we all enter into the Kingdom of God… pray for the salavation of all souls today.

This is not speculation, it is Biblically based.

Your comment “pray for the salvation of all souls today’ contradicts the bible because of Psalm 141:5…” For still my prayer is against the deeds of the wicked.

Bishop Fulton Sheen said there will be three surprises when we get to Heaven. 1. Who is there that we never thought would be. 2. Who is not there that we thought surely would be. 3. That we ourselves are there : )

1 Like