Today is All Souls' Day. Pray for your passed loved ones

Mention below those whom you miss and let us all Pray for their souls.

I Pray for my Dad (Jeff), who was not Catholic and a bit lost while here. He would read the Bible and believed in God. I miss him dearly. I get my sense of humor from him.

For my Grandma Barb, Grandpa Rich, Grandpa Charles (Chuck) & Grandma Martha (a saint).

For my Wife’s Dad (Gregg) who recently passed. For her Grandpa Henry (such a good man). And for her Grandpa Jim.

For my Aunt Alice, Uncle Bob, Uncle Paul, Uncle John, Aunt Betty, Uncle Tommy, and cousins Alice and Donny.

For all those who have made an impact in my faith-journey: Kim, Dr. Abe, Fr. Ed, and Kathy, among others.

For friends and classmates: Alex, Artie, Lisa, Eddie, and “Lion King Girl”.

For our baby-boy Lincoln whom we lost late in pregnancy. Though it was one of the hardest things we’ve had to every go through, God blessed us with so many amazing people during this time in our lives.

And lastly, for all those we are remembering here in Prayer.

Thank you Lord for blessing us with so many amazing souls, some who have shown us how to live and some who have shown us how not to live, but we love them anyway.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen â™±

I pray for my sister carol mccormack whose birthday it is today. She died in 1997 at age 37 of ovarian cancer. She was a very very sweet and funny girl and missed by many many people esp her children Dan and Kat. When I finally make it to heaven I hope it will be clear what good came out of her deafh.

1 Like

My brother passed on Sept 1 of this year. I was with him the last week of his life. I was on a mission to do within my power to help him get to heaven. I put a scapular on him and rosary beads . Chatted about our past and growing up together. Told him our mom and dad are waiting for him. That I love him. He was so out of it, but I knew in my heart he knew I was there. I prayed with him and for him. It was a very blessed time . I miss him terribly.

1 Like