Luminous Mysteries

Oh my gosh! You are the “debate me bro’” meme :joy:

Not every Pope is perfect. In fact, not one single Pope—is perfect. And some are worse than others. Do I think that JP2 did some tings that I wish he hadn’t? I do. Do I think that he himself would be the first to say that some things he had done were not good? I do.

Lastly, if you were Pope, do you think there would not be some things that you would do or say that are not good? Sorry, I forgot you do not answer questions about yourself.

I think we can criticize any Pope when they do something wrong (and I have numerous times). That is not an issue for me. My problem with you, personally, is that you view things through a certain lens where you mispresent what someone has actually said or done. You have done this to me. And you have done it to Blessed Fulton J. Sheen. And now you are doing it to John Paul II.

To keep you intellectually honest. Are there anything that a Pope has done wrong under Vatican I?

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus… The first luminous mystery: Jesus is Baptized in the Jordan River…

2 Likes