I had a similar conversion.
I sobbed most of the Liturgy when I came back. It was beyond beautiful. I wasn’t sure that I would be welcomed back and I can tell you that day I knew I was welcomed back! It must have been what the Prodigal Son must have felt (Luke 15:11-32).
I was scared to go to the Sacrament of Reconciliation, but knew that I needed to, so I called up an old friend of mine. And we we went together. He was glad that I had called, because it had been a while for him as well. It was great!
If you lived closer, I would gladly be your sponsor!
When my Wife did RCIA it was not like a class, but rather more like a small group, which made it more inviting. We shared a meal and then they would have a presenter and then we would have group Prayer. Our friend was also in RCIA around this same time at a different Parish and she said it was more like class.
Welcome back! “Catholic Answers Live” is a great Podcast/Radio show if you are interested in learning more in addition to OCIA. “The Bible in a Year” and the “Catechism in a Year” with Fr. Mike Schmitz are also fantastic.
I also recommend old episodes of Bishop Fulton J. Sheen on YouTube.
The “Surprised by Truth” book series is great too. We are blessed to have so many great resources.
My favorite Bible App is Catena, where you can click on any verse and see what the Early Church Fathers had to say about any particular verse.
If you don’t mind paying for an App, Truthly is a nice A.i. and Scroll the Bible, though not Catholic, is an enjoyable way to read the Bible.
Dwell is a good way to listen to the Bible read to you. It allows you to choose the narrator and the background music.
And MassTimes is a nice App for looking up Mass Times near you. I use it when we go on vacation or if I travel for Conferences.
I hope I haven’t overwhelmed you, but I am excited for you : )