Sorry, wrong guess! Skipping meat was never a big deal for me and my immediate family, because we didn’t necessarily have meat at dinner on the other six nights a week, so the hard part wasn’t not eating meat but remembering not to. Speaking of Friday penance, back in 2002 I realized I was neglecting it. I was going to mention it in my next confession, but I forgot and by then had already remedied it: I used to pray 15 decades of the rosary each day, and when Pope John Paul II added the luminous mysteries, I started doing 20 mysteries on Fridays. So that’s how I know the year, but I had to look it up just now.
Oops, I forgot to predict something about the next poster. The next poster is active in a parish ministry, such as the St. Vincent de Paul Society or another group.
I have a lot of respect for the TLM, but I personally do not attend the TLM, as the nearest one is about an hour-and-a-half from my home, but I do have friends who attend the TLM there on the first Sunday of every Month.
The next poster does not like pineapple on pizza, but has no problem if others do like pineapple on pizza.